Rosemary skewers with wedge potatoes and salad (For 2-4 persons)
Meat of your choice
Bell bell pepper (red)
Bell bell pepper (green)
( 4 pcs rosemary skewers )
It is best to buy pieces of neck, but also any steak is excellent for barbecue skewers. Especially for poultry.
Cut meat into cubes, slice peppers and onions. Alternately put on the rosemary skewer . it is convenient to pre-drill the meat and vegetables with a normal metal skewer.
Grill until cooked through, depending on the type of meat and your preference.
mainly firm boiling organic potatoes (preferably medium to small, see tip)
2 garlic cloves pressed through.
1 soup spoon
dried herbs of Provence
fine salt/Pepper as needed
* Line two baking trays with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 200°C hot air (alternatively use 220°C convection oven or top/bottom heat).
* Wash the potatoes thoroughly with skin and drain (if not organic, then peel). Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters, sixths or eighths, depending on size. You want evenly wide potato wedges.
* In a large bowl, mix oil, spices and salt with a spoon. Do not mix the potatoes with the oil mixture until just before they go into the oven, otherwise they will begin to water. If the oven is not preheated yet, wait a little longer to do the next step.
* Put the two trays in the preheated oven at 200°C hot air (220°C convection or top/bottom heat) and bake for 15 minutes. Turn the wedges over and return the trays to the oven in reversed positions. Bake for another 5-10 minutes until golden brown.
* Add the potato wedges to the bowl with the oil and stir so that all the potato wedges are evenly marinated.
400 g Lettuce
Wash lettuce to taste and chop into bite-sized pieces.
pinch of salt, pepper
pinch of mustard
2 tablespoons vinegar
3 tablespoons of good olive oil
1 clove of garlic pressed
1 small onion finely diced